CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by certified mail, or by termination.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee.
4. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 50% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
5. Cancellation after completing 50% of the program will result in no refund.
6. Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received.
7. Refunds will be made within thirty (30) days of termination of students’ enrollment or receipt of cancellation notice from student.
8. A student’s enrollment can be terminated at the discretion of the governing board of the school for insufficient academic progress, non-payment of academic costs, or failure to comply with rules.